The festival will be held physically and online if the conditions and general vaccination are provided; otherwise like the fourteenth period, the festival will be held online and virtual.
The festival tries to express the relationship between reality and truth though documentary films.
2- International Competition
3- International Competition
(Full Length Documentaries)
4- Special Screenings
6- Mirror of a festival, Focus on a country
9- Doc Market
- International Competition
The international competition consists of three sections:
Up to 40 minutes
(Short Competition Section)
40 to 60 minutes
(Mid-Length Competition Section)
60 minutes and up
(Full-Length Competition Section)
The eligible documentaries:
- Produced after January 2020
All formats and subjects.Non-competitive section
All the documentaries in all lengths, formats, and subjects produced after 2019 are eligible to participate in "Special, Tribute, Retrospective and Panorama sections” which is non-competitive.
The dead line for entry is July 20th, 2021.
- a fully completed and signed entry form
a brief synopsis
a CV and a complete filmography of the director
stills and a photo of the director (digital,300DPI,JPG is preferred)
press materials (credits, electronic press kit, press book, poster, etc)
All materials should be sent to the festival office:
No.15, Ghandi(PALIZI) Sq, Shariati ave,
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Shipping and Insurance
The screening formats will be returned after the festival to the address given on entry form. The shipping cost to Tehran, Iran must be paid by the sender; return shipping cost will be paid by the festival. In case of loss or damage, the responsibility of the festival is limited to covering the costs for the replacement of the print.
The international Jury will award the following prizes:
1. Best Full-Length Documentary, longer than 60 minutes, cash prize, Diploma and trophy of the festival.
2. Best Mid-Length Documentary, 40 to 60 minutes, cash prize, Diploma and trophy of the festival.
3. Best Short documentary to 40 minutes, cash prize, Diploma and trophy of the festival.
4. Special Jury prize: cash prize, Diploma and trophy of the festival.